Ready to work on the farm, the jobsite or in town, the Chevrolet Colorado is the right sized truck for Eastern Kentucky.
The Colorado is not just an award-winning pickup, but one that will change minds on what a pickup can be. It is one where performance, capability, technology, connectivity, and value are wrapped up in one tough package.View Our Inventory
DESIGNED FROM THE FRAME UP
It all starts underneath at the frame. High strength steel forms a ladder frame that provides a strong backbone to this award-winning truck. A tough suspension – independent up front, multi-leaf in the rear - balances the load, while maintaining a comfortable ride for everyone inside the cab. In addition, StabiliTrak helps keep the Colorado in check – even when towing up to 7,700 pounds behind it!
PERFORMANCE, ECONOMY, AND CAPABILITY
The Colorado is powered with economy and efficiency in mind, as well as solid performance to manage the toughest loads in its class. The standard engine is a 2.5-liter four-cylinder with 200 horsepower, direct fuel injection and variable valve timing. It achieves the best fuel economy in its class with up to 26MPG on the highway. Available is a 3.6-liter V6 bring the power to the Colorado. With 305 horsepower, a V6-equipped Colorado can haul up to 1,570 pounds in the box.
For the ultimate in power and economy, there is the Duramax 2.8 liter turbocharged diesel engine. With 369 pound-feet of torque, the Duramax diesel in the Colorado is capable of towing up to 7,700 pounds with a payload rating of 1,513 pounds. All of this, plus a fuel economy rating of up to 30 MPG on the highway.
Compared to the rest of its class, the Colorado offers a wider field of vision all around thanks to larger windows and side mirrors. For further assistance, a Colorado can be equipped with Lane Departure Warning, Front Collision Alert and Rear Vision Camera – all designed to ensure optimal safety for everyone on board – as well as the truck itself.
INSIDE THE CAB
Anyone behind the wheel of a Colorado will appreciate its straightforward set-up. All of the main gauges are easy to see and read, along with a Driver’s Information Center that could be customized for any other readouts a driver needs for their truck. Seats are big and comfortable, just as expected in a truck. In a Crew Cab, there is room for up to five adults. Chevrolet’s MyLink is included, along with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
Plus, every Colorado comes with the peace of mind of OnStar. Available 24 hours a day, OnStar is there to assist in case of an accident of theft of the Colorado, along with providing directions to the next destination. In addition, OnStar now offers a 4G LTE WiFi hotspot to stay connected on the road with as many as seven devices in and around the Colorado.
For the serious off-roader, the Colorado ZR2 is designed and engineered for the task of conquering new roads and trails. The ZR2 is designed with off-road capability but offers a smooth ride in town. To accomplish this, the ZR2 offers segment-exclusive features, such as Multimatic shocks, front and rear electronic locking differentials and the choice of V6 or Duramax turbo diesel power. For a better grip in places where grip does not exist, you can dial it in using the ZR2’s Off-Road Mode Technology. Drivers can choose between Desert, Mud or Mountains with a pre-programmed mapping using transmission, transfer case and differential gearing to ensure the right traction on the right surface.
CHOOSING YOUR COLORADO
There are several ways to configure a Colorado. There are four cab/box combinations to choose from with two box lengths and two cabs to choose from. Then, there are the following trim levels – Base, WT, LT, the Z71 Off-Road package, and the most capable mid-sized Chevrolet pickup ever made – the Colorado ZR2. Colorado pricing starts at $21,495.
For a new kind of pickup, there is one choice to make for Eastern Kentucky’s truck owners – the Chevrolet Colorado. This is the truck that reinvented the mid-sized pickup. One look at the trophy case is proof alone what this truck has done already to change the way the pickup truck is all about. Let us at Jack Burford Chevrolet tell our award-winning story with our inventory of Colorado pickups today!
MSRP from $21,495
Colorado features a level of refinement and technology you'd expect to find in an upscale sedan, but it's all truck.
- 2.5L direct injected 4-cylinder engine
- 6-speed manual transmission
- 4-wheel antilock disc brakes with Duralife brake rotors
- 4-way power-adjustable driver seat
- Chevrolet MyLink Radio with 7-inch diagonal color touch-screen
- Dual-stage frontal and side-impact air bags for driver and front passenger, head-curtain and seat-mounted side-impact air bags for front and rear outboard seating positions; includes Passenger Sensing System
- StabiliTrak Electronic Stability Control System with Traction Control
- Theft-deterrent system with engine immobilizer
- Halogen headlamps with automatic exterior lamp control and daytime running lamps
- Outside power-adjustable manual-folding Black mirrors
- Rear vision camera
- Chrome CornerStep rear bumper
- Locking tailgate
- Black beltline moldings
MSRP from $24,995
Colorado was designed from the ground up for those who drive for adventure and live without compromise. Features in the 2018 WT model include:
- 2.5L direct injected engine
- Hydra-Matic 6-speed automatic transmission (Crew Cab)
- Dual rear seats with underseat storage (Extended Cab)
- Folding rear bench seat (Crew Cab)
- Carpeted flooring
MSRP from $28,495
2018 LT models include all WT features plus:
- Body-color rear bumper, mirror caps and door handles
- 17-inch aluminum wheels
- Chevrolet MyLink Radio with 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen display
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
MSRP from $31,595
Top-line Z71 models include all LT features, in addition to:
- Z71 Off-Road Suspension
- Automatic locking rear differential
- Transfer case shield (4x4)
- Unique 17-inch painted wheels and all-terrain tires
- Automatic climate control
- Power-adjustable passenger seat
- Driver and front passenger power lumbar control
- EZ Lift & Lower Tailgate
MSRP from $41,895
Colorado ZR2 in addition to or replacing Z71 features, ZR2 includes:
- Off-Road Appearance Package
- Off-Road suspension
- Multimatic DSSV Damping System
- Increased clearance and track width
- Transfer case shield
- Trailer hitch and integrated trailer brake control
- Spray-on bedliner with ZR2 logo
- Unique hood, fascia and grille
- Black rear bumper
- Front and rear wheel flares
- P255/65R17 all-terrain blackwall tires
- Leather-appointed seats with ZR2 logo
- Wireless charging for compatible devices