When it arrived in 1958, it defined Chevrolet luxury. It assured luxury car buyers that Chevrolet can make a car that satisfies the most discriminating customers when it comes to driving in style. Sixty years later, it is still going strong.
The Impala is that car. It offers loads of room, trunk space, performance, technology and luxury in one advanced package. It remains one of the most beloved large sedans sold in America.
For further assistance, an Impala can be equipped with brake control, Forward Collision Alert, Full-speed Adaptive Cruise Control, Side Blind Zone Alert, Lane Departure Warning, a Rear Vision Camera, Rear Park Assist and Rear Cross Traffic Alert – all designed to ensure optimal safety in the Impala. StabiliTrak helps keep the Impala in check while ten airbags protect its occupants.
The Impala quietly accommodates up to five people comfortably. There is also one of the largest trunks available on any car sold today – measuring at 18.8 cubic feet. The driver has an easy sight to all of the main gauges, along with a Driver’s Information Center that can be customized for any other readouts a driver needs for their Impala. The eight-inch screen in the middle houses MyLink, which serves as a hub for entertaining everyone on board – including Bluetooth connectivity, SiriusXM satellite radio and to connect through Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Plus, every Impala comes with the peace of mind of OnStar. Available 24 hours a day, OnStar is there to assist in case of an accident of theft of the Impala, along with providing directions to the next destination. In addition, OnStar now offers a 4G LTE WiFi hotspot to stay connected on the road with as many as seven devices in and around the Impala making it the most internet savvy vehicle in its class. Also, a smartphone using the Remotelink app can control the Impala for far away.
The standard engine in the Impala is a 2.5-liter ECOTEC four-cylinder engine that can achieve up to 31MPG on the highway. Available is a 3.6-liter V6 with 305 horsepower while returning up to 29MPG on the highway. A six-speed automatic is available on both engines.
CHOOSING YOUR IMPALA
To select the right Impala is to know which ones to consider. There are now six Impala models to choose from – the value-oriented LS, the popularly-equipped LT, and the luxurious Premier. Pricing for the Impala starts at $28,895 – one of the best values among large sedans.
If one sedan can stand above the rest, it has to the 2018 Chevrolet Impala. For those wanting a large sedan that can still treat everyone on board with comfort, luxury, connectivity, and security, this is it.
To get an Impala, a visit to Jack Burford Chevrolet is in order. Come see our inventory and take one for a test drive. Find out why it remains the symbol of luxury in Eastern Kentucky.
MSRP from $28,895
- ECOTEC 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder with Direct Injection, Variable Valve Timing and automatic stop/start
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- 10 air bags
- Keyless Access with Push-Button Start
- Full-color, high-resolution Driver Information Center
- Chevrolet MyLink Radio with 8-inch diagonal touch-screen and Apple CarPlay compatibility
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- Three USB ports
- 3-month trial of SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi hotspot for up to seven devices
- Chevrolet Connected Services Trial and OnStar Safety & Security Plan Coverage
- Premium Cloth/Leatherette seating with 60/40 split-folding rear seat
- 8-way power-adjustable driver seat
- Rear vision camera
- Projector-beam halogen headlamps
- StabiliTrak Electronic Stability Control System
- 18" steel wheels with fascia-spoke wheel covers
MSRP from $31,395
In addition to or replacing LS features:
- Remote vehicle starter system
- 4-way adjustable front-seat head restraints
- Power-adjustable front passenger lumbar control
- Dual-zone automatic climate control for driver and passenger
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- Outside heated power-adjustable body-color mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination
- Lower LED daytime running lamps
- 18" painted-alloy wheels
MSRP from $37,595
Includes all LT features, plus:
- 3.6L DOHC V6 with Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing
- Perforated leather-appointed seating
- Rear Park Assist
- 8-way power-adjustable front passenger seat
- Heated front seats
- Advanced safety features: Available Forward Collision Alert, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Available Lane Departure Warning and Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert
- Chrome door handles with body-color surround and lower bodyside chrome moldings
- High-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps
- Chrome exterior mirror caps
- 19" machined-face aluminum wheels
- Dual-outlet exhaust with bright tips integrated into rear fascia