Make every mile count. That is what families want to do. Through every season, every time the weather changes and every place they visit, families want a dependable, stylish and spacious vehicle to help make every mile count.
There is now a vehicle that will do exactly that. Introducing the Chevrolet Traverse!
What makes the Traverse special is practically everything.View Our Inventory
It is an all-new bold design on a brand-new platform. The design is sharper, more distinctive and very practical – including the larger rear tailgate. From the ground up, the new Traverse is designed for adventure, but also for making the daily grind more enjoyable. A lower profile means more efficiency, without compromising interior space.
Just like the previous Traverse, there are still three rows of seating are accessible by four very large doors. This time, these doors are longer for better access to all of the rear seats. The passenger side second-row seat slides out of the way to help third-row occupants take their seats.
There is seating for up to eight people. Each seat offers plenty of comfort for everyone across all three rows. There is up to 98.5 cubic feet of cargo space available to help make life easier, even moving across town. The driver has an easy sight to all of the main gauges, along with a wider and more informative Driver’s Information Center that can be customized for any other readouts a driver needs for their Traverse. Not to mention a multitude of storage areas from underneath the rear cargo area to behind the MyLink touchscreen.
As expected from previous Traverse models, it is designed to be safe. That is why the new Traverse now offers a long list of safety features designed for optimal vehicle and occupant protection. These features include Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Warning, and a rearview camera with rear cross-traffic alert, Surround Vision, Rear Park assist. Low-Speed Forward Automatic Braking, Following Distance Indicator and new D-Optic LED headlamps. The Teen Driver feature is standard on all Traverse models.
The touch screen in the middle houses MyLink, which serves as a hub for entertaining everyone on board – including Bluetooth connectivity, SiriusXM satellite radio and to link with mobile phone apps, such as Pandora internet radio. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility are also new, adding more options for entertainment and information. All passengers can stay connected through OnStar 4G LTE and Wi-Fi hotspot.
The all-new Traverse offers a more powerful 3.6-liter V6 engine. With 310 horsepower on tap, it also gets better fuel economy – up to an estimated 27 MPG on the highway. It will also tow up to 5,000 pounds! The V6 engine is available with front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive for maximum traction. AWD models include a Traction Mode Select system enabling a more specific set of control on a given surface.
The RS model includes a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine witrh 255 horsepower and 295 pound-feet of torque. This engine is matched to a nine-speed automatic transmission with front-wheel drive only.
There are five well-equipped Traverse models to choose from – the value-oriented LS, the popularly-equipped LT and the luxurious Premier, the sporty RS, and the ultimate Traverse - the High Country. Pricing for the Traverse starts at $31,125.
Everything is all new in the Traverse. For our customers at Jack Burford Chevrolet, the wait is over! Stop by or contact us on owning or leasing the all-new Chevrolet Traverse. Be one of the first to make every mile count across Eastern Kentucky.
MSRP from $31,125
- 3.6L V6 engine with stop/start technology
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- Dual-outlet exhaust with round tips
- Traction Mode Select
- StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control with Traction Control
- Frontal and side-impact air bags†
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Tire Fill Alert†
- Chevrolet Connected Services Trial and OnStar Safety & Security Plan Coverage†
- LATCH system for child safety seats
- Teen Driver technology
- Rear vision camera
- LED daytime running lamps
- High-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps
- Outside heated power-adjustable manual-folding Black mirrors
- Black bodyside moldings and rocker moldings
- Body-color door handles
- 18" Bright Silver-painted aluminum wheels
- Chevrolet Infotainment System† Radio with 7-inch diagonal color touch-screen, AM/FM stereo, Bluetooth® audio streaming†, and Android Auto™† and Apple CarPlay™† compatibility
- Bluetooth wireless technology† for select phones with steering wheel-mounted controls
- Six USB ports†
- Driver Information Center with 3.5-inch diagonal monochromatic display
- Compass with digital display
- Keyless Open and Start
- Steering wheel-mounted controls for audio, phone and cruise
- Power windows with driver and front passenger express-down
- Tri-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings
- Interior lighting with theater dimming
- 8-passenger seating with Premium Cloth
MSRP from $33,995
Includes L content, plus the following additions or replacements:
- Deep-tinted glass
MSRP from $36,495
Includes LS content, plus the following additions or replacements:
- 18" Bright Silver-painted machined-face aluminum wheels with available 20-inch aluminum wheels
- Outside heated power-adjustable manual-folding body-color mirrors with turn signal indicators
- Roof rails
- Chrome-accented grille with chrome inserts
- Available seating for up to 8 (with available second-row bench seat option)
- Available LT Leather Model includes Surround Vision with bird’s-eye view (includes rear vision camera), Side Blind Zone Alert with Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Rear Park Assist with audible warning
MSRP from $44,095
Everything that LT Leather (3LT) has to offer with the addition or substitution of:
- 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with FWD (AWD models get 3.6L V6 engine)
- 20" Dark Android-painted aluminum wheels
- Signature Black accents including Black roof rails, Black bowties, Gloss Black window trim and Black Ice front grille
MSRP from $46,395
Includes LT content, plus the following additions or replacements:
- Dual-outlet exhaust with rectangular tips
- Outside heated power-adjustable manual-folding body-color mirrors with turn signal indicators and auto-dimming feature
- Chrome-accented grille with chrome inserts
- LED D-Optic™ headlamps
- 20-inch machined-face Argent Metallic machine-faced aluminum wheels
- Body-color lower moldings with chrome inserts
- Silver front and chrome rear roof rails
MSRP from $54,195
Includes Premier content, plus the following additions or replacements:
- All-wheel-drive system with automatic locking rear differential with twin clutch
- Trailering equipment: Heavy-duty cooling system and trailer hitch
- IntelliBeam automatic high beam assist
- Forward Collision Alert and Following Distance Indicator
- Unique High Country chrome grille
- IntelliBeam® headlamps
- 20-inch polished-aluminum wheels
- High Country-exclusive Jet Black/Loft Brown interior
- Power-folding third-row seat
- Equipped with every safety and convenience package offered in the Traverse lineup, High Country redefines standard
Pricing does not include $945 Destination Charge and selected packages, options and accessories.