The Jack Burford Chevrolet,inc. Finance Center: Helping You Take Control Of Your Auto Financing
Wouldn’t it be nice if the finance center at the dealership took the time to explain the car financing process? Are you tired of long waits, confusion, and the frustration of feeling like you have no control over your financial future? You are not alone. We have heard many Lexington, KY drivers talk about their bad experience in the finance office at other car dealers. We believe in a more transparent approach that puts you back into the equation of your own auto financing. The finance center at Jack Burford Chevrolet,inc., located at 819 Eastern Bypass in Richmond, KY, wants to empower you to be able to make the car financing decisions that are right for your needs and budget. At Jack Burford Chevrolet,inc., customer satisfaction is always the main goal.
We Have the Finance Experts
A great perk of doing your car financing with our dealership is the fact that Nicholasville, KY customers will have the pleasure of getting the benefit of the experience of our finance team. They are the experts when it comes to the world of car loans and leases. Do you want to know whether you are better served with a lease or a loan? Our finance professionals can help guide you through the options and help you decide which one might be the right fit for your lifestyle and budget. So even if you need to upgrade to a tough, expensive truck like the Silverado for towing, or a more luxurious option, our finance experts can make your purchase or lease work within your budgetary needs. They are also very knowledgeable about the current GM financing offers and can help you determine which ones might apply to you. The finance center partners with a vast array of lending partners to assist in securing the best possible financing solutions for all our Somerset, KY customers. These lenders are a blend of local and national banks and credit unions. Our finance experts can use the information on your credit report to help match you with the right lender for your credit profile.
The Benefits Of Leasing
Are you from Winchester, KY and interested in a Chevy lease? While a discussion with one of our finance professionals might be the best way of determining whether it’s a great fit for your lifestyle, there are a few common traits among people who lease - they drive fewer than 15,000 miles a year, they get the urge to get a new vehicle like the Chevy Equinox in a new color every few years, and they’re not the type of folks who care a lot about customizing their car. If this sounds like you, chat with us more about the specifics of leasing the model you're interested in!
Leasing is becoming an extremely popular form of financing because of some of the impressive perks:
- First, there’s the fact that you can drive a new Chevrolet for a lower monthly payment than you could get with an auto loan unless you put a lot of cash down.
- There is also the fact that leasing is a short-term commitment, so you will have access to new Chevy cars, trucks, and SUVs with the latest technology and upgrades quite frequently.
- Many folks also love the fact that they will have manufacturer’s warranty coverage for the entire time they have the vehicle.
The Benefits Of Buying
While leasing works for many Lexington, KY customers, it is not the perfect fit for everyone. Some shoppers prefer taking out a traditional auto loan because:
- They like the equity position that purchasing puts them in when they pay off their loan.
- They can use that equity in the vehicle to buy a new vehicle, do something completely different with it, or save it.
- Drivers who purchase also like the fact that they don’t need to worry about the mileage restrictions of leasing or the damage fees they would incur if they got into a minor accident.
- Not to mention, purchasing your vehicle allows you the complete freedom to customize your ride however you see fit!
If you're in it for the long haul with your next vehicle, we encourage you to check out the rates available to you through a traditional auto loan. With this type of financing, in just a few years you could be free of a car payment and downright own your vehicle!
Apply For Your Car Loan Or Lease Online In Richmond, KY
The finance team at Jack Burford Chevrolet,inc., in Richmond, KY, knows you don’t want to spend hours at the dealership, and one of the best ways to avoid delays is to apply for your car loan or lease by using our online credit application. It will also help our finance experts compile all your auto financing options. Fill out our finance form today and start taking control of everything related to your car financing.