2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Configurations
A truck is only as good as its trim configurations, and thankfully, the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado configurations and Special Editions give you plenty of room to move. Whether you want a work truck that’s full featured yet price conscious or something that dazzles on Lexington roads with tons of amenities, there’s a trim level in the Silverado 1500 lineup for you. Let Jack Burford Chevrolet,inc. walk you through the Chevrolet Silverado configurations and point you to our finance page to help you along in your truck buying journey.
2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck (WT)
The Chevy Silverado 1500 WT is the first step on the ladder of Silverado 1500 trim configurations. It’s got an EcoTec3 4.3L V6 engine with Active Fuel Management™ that gives you the power you need without sacrificing efficiency. Look at some of the other things you get for your Winchester drive with this Chevy Silverado configuration:
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System with a 7-inch diagonal color touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ compatibility
- Blacked-out Chevrolet graphic grille and tailgate
- Durabed truck bed
2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom
The Custom is the next Chevy Silverado 1500 configuration you’ll encounter. It has deep tinted glass, signature LED tail lamps, and more stylish additions sure to make your drive a nice one.
- 20-inch Bright Silver-painted aluminum wheels
- Body-color bumpers and grille bar
2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss
The Trail Boss is a Chevy Silverado configuration that gives you a 2-inch factory suspension lift and the Z71 Off-Road Package standard. That means you got everything accounted for, both on and off-road.
- 18-inch black wheels
- Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac Off-Road Tires
- Autotrac 2-speed transfer case
2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT
The 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT is a popular trim among London drivers because it has tons of standard features while still coming in at an affordable starting price.
- LED headlamps and daytime running lamps
- 17-inch Bright Silver-painted aluminum wheels
- Chrome bumpers, center grille bar, and mirror caps
- Body-color door handles
2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST
The Silverado 1500 RST provides a standard keyless open and start system, a major upgrade in the convenience department. And all LED lights give you optimal visibility no matter the conditions. Take a look at these great inclusions:
- Body-color bumpers, center grille bar, and door handles accented by high-gloss Black mirror caps
- 18-inch Bright Silver-painted aluminum wheels
- EZ Lift power lock and release tailgate
2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss
The Chevy Silverado 1500 Trail Boss gives you supreme off-road capabilities and this wide range of advanced features:
- 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine with Dynamic Fuel Management (standard)
- 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 (available)
- Dual-outlet exhaust with polished tips
- Auxiliary external transmission oil cooler
2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ
The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ trim gives you a commanding level of style and convenience. It’s not just the 18-inch Bright Silver painted aluminum wheels and beltline accents that stand out. It’s these standard convenience features too:
- Outside heated mirrors
- Outside power-adjustable, power-folding mirrors
2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country
The 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country has the best of everything for London drivers, including a two-tone bronze and chrome grille and 20-inch wheels. Take a look for yourself:
- Wheel-to-wheel assist steps
- High-intensity discharge LED headlamps
- Signature curtain LED daytime running lamps
- Industry-first power-up/-down tailgate
Make a Chevy Silverado Your Own with Jack Burford Chevrolet,inc.
If you’re looking for a premier selection of Chevy Silverado configurations, look no further than Jack Burford Chevrolet,inc.. Take a look at our selection, take a test drive, then have a chat with our finance experts. Contact us today to learn more.
More from Jack Burford Chevrolet,inc.
If you’re looking for a comfortable and fuel-efficient SUV for your Lexington drives, a new Chevy Equinox might be right for you. There are many noteworthy features offered by this stylish and reliable SUV; however, many drivers are most impressed by the Chevrolet Equinox mpg. The Equinox mpg is 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway with…
The 2022 Silverado LTD bed size will vary depending on the box length and cab size you choose for your truck. So, what is the bed size of a Chevy Silverado with your preferred box length and cab size? Below, we’ve broken down all of the Silverado bed sizes by length, width, and volume…
If you’re in the market for a pickup truck that is guaranteed to turn heads around London and beyond, then you need to check out the new Chevy Silverado special editions. Each offering a unique twist on the classically beloved truck, special editions of the Chevy Silverado include recognizable names such as the stylish Midnight…