2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage
If you’re looking for a comfortable and fuel-efficient SUV for your Lexington drives, a new Chevy Equinox might be right for you. There are many noteworthy features offered by this stylish and reliable SUV; however, many drivers are most impressed by the Chevrolet Equinox mpg. The Equinox mpg is 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway with its base-level engine. Take a closer look at the Equinox mpg with Jack Burford Chevrolet,inc. below, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions!
2022 Chevy Equinox MPG Specs
The Chevy Equinox provides Richmond drivers with one engine option, a powerful and efficient 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder. However, the fuel economy you get with Equinox will vary depending on if you choose either FWD or AWD. Let’s check this out in further detail below:
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with FWD: EPA-estimated 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with AWD: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/30 mpg highway
2022 Chevy Equinox MPG: Performance
Although the Chevy Equinox MPG is impressive, there are quite a few other class-leading performance features worth mentioning. Let’s check out the engine specs of the Equinox below:
1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder Performance Specs
- 170 hp
- 203 lb-ft of torque
- Max. Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds
With the 1,500 pound towing capacity of the Equinox, you can haul anything from a small boat or camper almost anywhere around Winchester and beyond!
Chevy Equinox MPG: Fuel Saving Technology
The Chevy Equinox MPG is made possible thanks to the following impressive fuel-saving functions. Let’s see how these affect the Equinox mpg, below:
- Automatic Stop/Start: This function allows the vehicle’s engine to turn off and save fuel when you come to a complete stop with your foot on the brake pedal. As soon as you take your foot off the brake pedal, the engine turns back on automatically. You can take advantage of significant fuel savings with this feature, especially when driving in Winchester traffic. If you do want to disable this feature, it’s as simple as pressing the disable switch. The next time you turn the vehicle on, it will reset and turn back on.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Tire pressure has a significant impact on your overall fuel economy, and you can be missing out on fuel savings if your tires aren’t properly inflated. The TPMS system lets you know when your tire pressure is low so that you know when it;’ time to top them off at a Winchester-area gas station.
Test Drive a New Equinox at Jack Burford Chevrolet,inc.!
Now that you know more about the Chevrolet Equinox mpg, come see this impressive SUV for yourself at Jack Burford Chevrolet,inc.! Check out our new vehicle inventory, and meet with our finance center if you’re ready to start the buying process. You can also use our new vehicle specials to save big on your next Chevy near London.
More from Jack Burford Chevrolet,inc.
If you’re considering selling your vehicle, there are more ways to go about it than ever. Whether you live in Richmond, Pennyroyal Plateau, or Jackson Purchase, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed wondering where to begin or how long it might take. Our team here at Jack Burford Chevrolet has put together this guide for how…
Chevrolet’s Remote Start feature is a convenient technology that lets you warm up the engine before getting into your vehicle. It’s usually accessible through your key fob, although you can also activate it with the My Chevrolet app on your phone. If you’re unsure how Remote Start works or want to learn more about it,…
Flowers make a bold statement when it comes to embracing the fall season. You can bring a bouquet as a thank-you gift to a host or don your Thanksgiving dinner table with several floral bunches. If you need a place to start your flower shopping this fall season, check out these flower shops in Richmond,…